Lover's Eyes were painted onto rings, necklaces, pendants, and lockets in the early 1700's. They were painted to capture a lover, a child, a mother, a father, a loved one. These are replica's of antique lover's eyes painted inside of modern ring settings made by local US artists. Each one is hand-painted with oils onto a prepped gesso-ed polymer base, topped and sealed with resin. Also available is my location ring- of delicate arch in southern Utah.
I do custom painted rings. I can paint a person, eye, landscape, house, pet's eye, pet portrait. Please message me here, or email me at mylittlebelleville [!at] gmail.com with photo of what you want painted.
These are the current sizes and materials of the rings shown in the photos.
1. square brass setting double band
2. silver oval setting with thin band
3. round gold-plated setting (with thin band)
4. round large brass setting (adjustable)
5. small round gold-plated setting (with thin band)
6. scalloped oval gold-plated adjustable setting
7. large scalloped oval gold-plated adjustable setting
8. oversize silver setting
Custom Painted Lover's Eye Ring
Polymer, brass jump-rings, sterling silver posts